The FDA 510K cleared Air Relax Compression System uses the most advanced digitally controlled air pressure system to provide dynamic compression to limbs compromised by poor circulation.
Compression devices were once only for the exclusive use of patients with serious muscular and circulatory disorders such as lymphedema, venous insufficiency and P.A.D, and only available by prescription. Today, Recovery pumps and compression sleeves are used by sports teams, universities, physical therapists and professional athletes to treat their injuries and enhance their training. Achieve outstanding result treating:
- Venous insufficiency
- Sport injuries
- Poor blood circulation
- Other circulatory and peripheral vascular conditions
- Rapid recovery
- Decrease fluid retention
Most athletes are interested in reducing their recovery time following intense exercise or sporting events. Recent scientific studies have shown that lymphatic therapy provides physic-logical changes that indicate improved muscular recovery. The lymphatic system does not have a pump like the heart does. Air Relax delivers that natural sequential compression and flusher waste, which causes soreness and fatigue in the muscles.
Additional benefits include:
- Maximizing the ability to refuel, re-hydrate, relax and recover
- Helping to integrate effective daily recovery into training programs
- Providing the competitive edge to reduce muscle fatigue
- Decrease swollen legs & ankles, stiffness or cramping
- Boosts your performance and takes you to the next level
If you are more interested in Air-Relax find detailed information here: www.air-relax.store