MASSAGE GUN ?
The Booster Pro2 percussion massage gun is designed for self-myofacial tissue release therapy. Driven by scientific research the device is everything you need for fast recovery, reducing fatigue and to treat a range of pains and injuries.
Percussion therapy is ideal for athletes, anyone who is physically active, works with athletes, or suffers from stiff and sore muscles. The portable Booster percussion therapy gun is design so that everyone can treat their muscle tissue, relieve pain, tension and soreness and simply recover well, whenever and wherever.
The Booster Pro2 neuromuscular massage gun will help you stay fit and healthy.
WHY SHOULD I USE THE BOOSTER PRO2 ?
Percussion therapy, also known as neuromuscular vibration therapy uses rapid pulses of pressure in a concentrated area to treat the myofascial tissue which enhances the flow of blood to different critical areas, allowing for pain relief and subsequently improving function and range of motion. The percussions of the Booster Pro2 massage gun also provide a gentle stretch which in turn enhances flexibility, performance, and physical response.
Neuromuscular vibration therapy differs from traditional massage by desensitizing the surrounding area of a sore muscle through percussions. The soothing of the muscle tissue enables the treatment of the specific muscle soreness with less noticeable pain and discomfort, thus providing relief. Furthermore, traditional massaging with human hands may not be able to penetrate those hard to reach areas of the myofascial tissue thus not addressing the core issue.
There are a wide range of benefits to using percussion therapy, such as:
- Improves your range of motion
- Reduction of recovery time and accelerates warm-up time
- Clears the muscles of lactic acid and reduces fatigue
- Breaks down scar tissue, treat injuries and pains
- Increases blood circulation and oxygen distribution
- Releases muscle trigger points, stiffness and soreness
THE BENEFITS !!
Besides the overall benefits of improved range of motion, reducing fatigue, relieving soreness and stiffness and improving blood and oxygen circulation, consider these beneficial training points:
- Save time – just 5 minutes with the Booster Pro2 massage guns is equivalent to spending 30 minutes foam rolling or with a professional masseuse.
- Recover faster – power massaging for muscle injuries can speed up recovery times by up to 30% without the physiotherapy costs.
- Train more and harder – massaging after a session reduces lactic acidebuildu and repairs micro-tears, meaning less soreness and better training results.
- Massage anywhere – Booster Pro2 is powered by a 24V battery, is cordless, lightweight and comes with a handy carry case so you can use it anytime anywhere.
- Improve performance – regular massaging after training, games or events has been show to significantly increase performance and everyday fitness.
- Reduce pain, work harder – high velocity percussion reduces pain from inflamed muscles allowing you to train harder than with static pressure
HOW TO USE
We recommend between 10-20 minutes per session every other day or after hard training sessions. Always listen to your body or advice from coaching or medical professionals.
For the treatment of pain or injuries we recommend the following steps:
- Locate the trigger point of soreness
- Do not point the massage gun directly to this pain or injured spot. Start 20cm away from this point and move slowly and gently towards the trigger point and pause at the trigger point for 15-20 seconds. Whilst doing this select apply the appropriate level of pressure for the situation
- Repeat step 2 until your muscle groups feel better. Swap to a cone-shaped attachment if you think the massage cannot reach the deep tissue.
Note: Do not over-treat one general area, always listen to your body or advise from coaching or medical professionals. Do not use the gun continuously for more than 30 minutes, turn it off for 5 minutes before continuing the use of the massage gun.